1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
To enter our Facebook contest, visit our page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/blazehansenlaw). Find the Contest tile (“Drive Safe, New Mexico!”) on our main Facebook page, scroll down to find, complete and submit the online entry form, which includes your name, email address, daytime telephone number, and follow the instructions to submit your video entry via youtube or vimeo (1 minute minimum, 2 minute maximum, no Vines). Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC Facebook contests are not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing the information to Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC, and not Facebook.
Deadlines for entering will typically be stated on the Blazejewski & Hansen website and the Blazejewski & Hansen Facebook page.
Unless otherwise indicated on our website, there is a limit of one entry per contest or sweepstakes per person; any person submitting more than one entry per contest or sweepstakes may be disqualified. Each video submission must be unique. Entrants may not duplicate entries for a single video by appearing in the same video entry with another entrant.
Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC is not responsible for problems accessing the Blazejewski & Hansen websites or Facebook pages, for problems sending a text, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a website or text entry, or any other problems which may or may not result from Blazejewski & Hansen’s Contest.
Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC will not accept collect calls. Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the sweepstakes or contest line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems or human error which may or may not result from any sweepstakes or contest.
2. HOW WINNERS ARE CHOSEN AND NOTIFIED: The criteria and process for selecting winners will typically be stated on the website. Unless otherwise stated, winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone/text. Blazejewski & Hansen is not responsible if the winner is unable to be notified via the e-mail address submitted to enter the contest or sweepstakes.
3. PRIZES: The number of winners, the specific prizes to be awarded, and the values of prizes will typically be stated on the website. Odds of winning will typically be dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. The winner is responsible for all income taxes due as a result of his or her accepting a prize, and an IRS Form 1099 may be submitted to applicable taxing authorities.
4. CLAIMING A PRIZE: Unless otherwise stated on the Blazejewski & Hansen website each winner’s prize will be mailed to him/her. In the event a winner must claim his/her prize in person, the prize must be claimed at 503 Slate Ave NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87102, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within ten (10) days after the day he or she wins. For the Drive Safe, New Mexico! video contest, the prize is FULL REIMBURSEMENT of the cost of the McGinnis School of Driving Minimum All-Inclusive Course, a $445.00 value. THE PRIZE IS NOT AWARDED TO THE WINNER(S) UNTIL THE WINNER(S) PRODUCE A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION FOR THE COURSE FROM MCGINNIS SCHOOL OF DRIVING. Winner(s) MUST register for the course and make satisfactory arrangements to pay for the course. Winner(s) must COMPLETE THE COURSE prior to receiving full reimbursement from Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC,.
Each winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Station (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Station.
5. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to New Mexico residents ages 15-18 who are first-time driver’s education course takers in the State of New Mexico. You are not eligible to enter our on-line contests or sweepstakes if you or a member of your immediate family works for Blazejewski & Hansen , LLC, or related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising agencies.
6. ENTRY DEADLINES: Entry deadlines will typically be stated on the Blazejewski & Hansen website and may be periodically included in on-air promotions. Blazejewski & Hansen is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete or illegible entries.
7. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: By participating in an on-line or on-air contest or sweepstakes, you: (a) agree to release and indemnify Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC., and any partners and/or sponsor(s) (including their officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent or related companies) from and against any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the conduct of the sweepstakes or contest, and the awarding, acceptance or use of any prize(s); and (b) consent to the use by Blazejewski & Hansen for promotional purposes only, of your on-line or call-in entry, your likeness, your voice, and/or your address (city and state) without any additional compensation.
8. WINNER LIST: Upon request, Blazejewski & Hansen will provide you a list of winner(s) (name(s) only) from each of its contests or sweepstakes. In order to request such a list, please send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope before the last day of the calendar month in which the prize is awarded, to Winners List, Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC, 503 Slate Ave NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102. Requests for different contests or sweepstakes must be submitted separately. Each request must identify the specific contest or sweepstakes about which the inquiry relates; inquiries not containing this information will not receive a response.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of Blazejewski & Hansen concerning any and all matters with respect to Blazejewski & Hansen contests and sweepstakes shall be final. Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC reserves the right to change its official rules, including these standard terms and conditions, without notice. These standard terms and conditions may be changed or supplemented by contest-specific or sweepstakes-specific rules. If there’s a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and any contest-specific or sweepstakes-specific rules that we may develop, the contest-specific or sweepstakes-specific rules shall control. Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC reserves the right to change the prize values at any time, or to substitute prizes of comparable value. All contests and sweepstakes are void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
Decisions of Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC concerning any and all matters with respect to any contest or sweepstakes shall be final. Contest or sweepstakes are void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC is not responsible for printing errors in the contest or sweepstakes materials or these rules. Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC is not responsible for problems accessing the website, or technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from any contest or sweepstakes. Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC , in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of any contest or sweepstakes, and refuse to award any Prize, if participant engages in any conduct Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the contest or sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the contest or sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this sweepstakes. Participants agree that Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC may void any part of a Prize that participant may have won and/or require the return of any part of a Prize that participant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Participant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of a Prize and/or return of a Prize shall in no way prevent Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY CONTEST OR SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE CONTEST OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, any contest or sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, cancellation of show, scheduling changes or any other causes which Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC , in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest or sweepstakes, Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest or sweepstakes and select a Prize winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC may deem fair and appropriate.